So many people came to the wedding and the reception. The official photographer has the photos of us as a large group...still waiting on those...but this post will be a few of the candid shots my bestie, the fabulous Ms. Heather Hubert, was able to get. You'll notice that Mr. Cooper is in a few of them. He loved to cheese for the camera and hand out hugs....so we got a lot of this little love bug!!
Cylie found walking through the puddles was good fun....and since it POURED rain while we were in the temple there were a lot of puddles to be had.
Cylie was still a little hesitant at this point to look at Heather very much. She kept up with her "shy face" almost the whole weekend. But not Cooper!! No shy in him at all!!
This little man give the BEST hugs. He is just the biggest love!!
My Bridger stayed in the background this trip. We had a few conversations about baseball and his favorite video game and the rest were smiles. I love his tender heart.
Brook and Bridger hung out mostly together....mostly without any fighting....wow. Brook came to me one time (when she was about 5) and said, "We need to talk. It's been forever since we just sat down and talked." and then she proceeded to talk to me like she was 25. I love this girl!!
This girl and me go way back. When she was born her Mama had to work so guess who got to be Lacey's babysitter? ME!! I treasure the time I got to spend with this little girl. She will always have a special place in my heart.
When it was time for the newly weds to be on their way, everyone gathered for the good-byes. It was one of those mixed emotions moments. No longer my little boy (not that he has been that for years) this man, now responsible for the welfare of another human being, was setting of for an adventure all his own.
This good-bye with Tyler was hard. Ty will be leaving (today actually, 6-6-12) for the MTC to begin his training for his two year church mission. He will be sorely missed.
My girl did shed a couple tears after saying good-bye to her big brother. She has missed having him around...I am so happy that they are friends.
Abby hugging her daddy....not much emotion there ;)
I tell you, this new family is a hoot!! This is the royal wave. The perfect send off for our kids who have linked our families for eternity. We love having a new daughter and the fact that we already love her family is just icing on the cake.
We've Moved!
1 year ago













2 comments:
loving all of those wedding pictures!! you can just see how happy everyone is. so glad everyone got exactly what they wanted--doesn't happen too often, does it?? :-) congratulations!
These photos make me just beam with happiness. Can you see my big smile? Of course, if I would have been able to be there in person, I would have been a crying mess. That is how I roll with my emotions - they just pop out my eyes! Love you!
Post a Comment