We are supportive of each other and love is not in short supply. These girls love on my kids in many of the same ways as I do. I never have to worry about Kevin and Abby, they live so close to these two....Sunday dinners and family cook-outs are in their future!
See, the thing is....we could have our own reality show. There is more than enough drama in our lives. We are beautiful. We are smart. Did I mention that we are funny?
The only thing the Kardishians have that we don't is money....and really....that only makes them self-centered and obnoxious....and we do that on a Wal-Mart budget!
Do you ever see a family in the Wal-Mart screeching at their kids and laughing so loud at each other that they snort.....Probably us.
And don't even get me started on game night. You haven't lived until you have played "No Holds Barred" UNO with us. The rule is you are old enough to play if you can do so without crying. True. Our kids used to ask if they could play. But when we would let them they would cry because Auntie was mean....It's not called Dirty for nothing!!
So if you ever hear of any talent scouts looking for that next big reality show....The Boom Boom Sisters (that is what Jim calls us) would be a BIG hit (and NO, that wasn't a fat joke!!).
I love these girls more than more. They are the rock I stand on. I am working on moving closer so moments like these won't just be a yearly occurance......some day......







6 comments:
Oh! I am so sad that I didn't get to see ya' all!! I just love you! And, if I ever see a talent scout I will FOR SURE send him your way!!!
sounds like a hit tv show to me! how lucky you are to have such a special relationship with your sisters!
I am pretty envious of you right now and that is in a good way. You see I have one sister but we have never had a close relationship with her. She lives right in the same town as me and yet we do nothing together. Lots of water under that bridge so I will move on to you and your sisters. You all shine with love and laughter and I for sure would be tuning in if they made a tv show about you.
BAHAHAHA! Good times for sure! I love how we can have fun just by being together! I miss you my Shrub!
Now...how come YOU weren't in those pictures too?!
I would definitely watch your tv show! These photos make me want to join right in with the laughter! I have always dreamed of having a sister and feel always so blessed that you have room in your heart for one more (or 2 more, right HH?).
Post a Comment