Kevin and Abby tied the knot on May 26, 2012 in the Bountiful UT (LDS) Temple. What a beautiful, remarkable, special day.
They were radiant with happiness. It was so very satisfying. He chose well and married for eternity the girl of his dreams. Actually, the girl of my dreams for him as well. He probably has no idea how many prayers were said on behalf of his future spouse. Looks like it worked. She is the perfect match for Kevin...and our family.
My heart squeezes looking at this picture. Perfect....It was a good day. Of course it was pouring rain when we got to the temple. By the time we came out it was just windy and a little cool.
Proud really doesn't even cover it. I cannot think of a better day.
Really, this was even better than the day he was born. Along with the absolute joy I felt at becoming a Mama there was also a huge responsibility placed on my young shoulders. How would I ever manage to teach him all he would need to know.
But looking at him now, I can say he turned out pretty good. Somehow, the Lord always knows what to give us and when.
There were a lot of proud Mama's there. And rightfully so!
At one point (OK...maybe more than one) I got a little emotional. My Mom was very present....but I wished...just for a minute......
Kevin hates having his picture taken, he was almost done at this point.
Abby's sweet family. Her Dad, Jim and Mom, Connie have raised such an amazing daughter. And little James was a hoot. I can see why Kevin loves him so much.
The four of us. Funny, when I look at this picture...I really do feel like it is incomplete. Abby is such a big part of our family now. Jo finally has that sister she always wanted!!
Jim and Kevin always have to make sure they are the tallest. Too bad Kevin really is!! There was so much fun and happiness on this day. There was no way I could fit it all into one post. I'll get more pics out soon.
We've Moved!
1 year ago














3 comments:
It is a very precious time for a family when a new addition happens. You are so blessed and I know how rewarding it is to see one of your children married for time AND eternity. Wish the newlyweds much happiness, they look like they are on the right path.
WOW!!!!! How wonderful and gorgeous and PERFECT!!! SO very very happy for you guys!!!!!!
TEARS! I love how perfect Kevin and Abby are for each other. Both parents have prepared their children well for making the most important choice of a spouse and life partner. Sigh.
Post a Comment