Sunday, June 24, 2012

Birthday Countdown

Well, the countdown officially started (for the Random Acts of Kindness Birthday celebration) a few days ago when my best sister chics did THIS and THIS. I am in planning and prep mode here in Omaha. I plan on making cookies to hand out and buying balloons for the same purpose. There will be cart returning and gift card giving. We'll have some quarter posting (think vending machines) and money hiding (all with the RAK card so the kids won't be made to turn it in). I'll probably have to hit the drive-thru at some point so there will be some food-for-the-guy-behind-me buying. I will pray for inspiration and for the ability to know where to be and who needs my help. Did I tell you that I AM OVER-THE-TOP EXCITED?? My sister chics have been texting me with their RAK triumphs the last few days....It has fueled my excitement like gasoline on a fire. I am ready. I am going to have the BEST most memorable, loveliest 40th birthday EVER!!


If you want to give me a gift this year....help me out. Do a Random Act of Kindness and let me know about it. I will forever remember this birthday and I want as many of my friends and family to be a part of it as possible!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

So what are we going to do at the same time??? The time is ticking!!! Let's make a plan! I love you!