skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Birthday is Coming
My birthday is coming up. It is one that a lot of people dread....40.....I'm not worried. Honestly, I have been telling people that I am 43 for a few years now. Since I have an (almost) 22 year old...it was just easier for them not to judge me too harshly. For my birthday this year I decided (after reading THIS post) that I wanted to do something I would always remember for my 40th. How many of you can look back a few years and tell me what you got for your birthday? Well, I can't. So this year all I want from my friends and family is for them ALL to do a random act of kindness. You can do one....or 40, like I will be doing. Yep, that is all I want. Do a random act of kindness and report back to me. I am SO excited to do this. I have been planning this for a really long time. I hope you will have as much fun with this as I plan to. My bestie Heather Hubert has already started. See what she has planned HERE. So, I will let you know how it goes (oh...my b-day is the 28th in case you needed to know). I don't think I have been so excited for my birthday since I turned 16!!! This is going to be THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!
3 comments:
Fabulous idea. I will gladly participate.
I missed a chance this morning though. I was at the gas station when a young man asked if I had a dollar to spare for something to eat, (he did look pretty hungry). I didn't have any cash on me so I said I was sorry. However as I was on my way home I realized that I had just bought two flats of fresh strawberries at the farmers market. I kicked myself for not remembering they were in my trunk, I could have given him some of those. I will now try to be better prepared to help someone out.
Look!!! Nae's in on it too!!!
http://livelovelaughwithlindgrens.blogspot.com/2012/06/celebrating-40-lori-style-with-raok.html
I love being able to contribute to making your 40th birthday memorable and special - just like YOU!!
Post a Comment