In case I haven't shown you what I do all day...here is a quick glimpse.
I chase this boy around hoping he'll let me snuggle him.
Or take a train ride around the mall with him....
Or take a selfie...
While watching a movie.
When Cylie was here she loved practicing her reading skills on Michael. He didn't mind too much!! Michael likes to read and has a few memorized to "read" to us.
Michael loves to color and does it where ever he can.
Darla and Cylie are the best of friends. Darla stayed UNDER Cylie's legs for her entire two hour nap.
He likes to hide in the bushes (or in the pantry or behind the couch) and jump out and yell "SURPRISE" to us all.
Everyone needs a snuggle buddy. Whenever Michael gets a blanket Darla is sure to follow.
He is a whiz at running our phones. He is getting better at taking pictures too.
Auntie Kim chased after him at the park while Abby watched the rest of us play kickball. It was so much fun!! They had fun too!!
Darla likes the exciting parts of Dumbo. She lets those tigers know who's boss!!
At church coloring to stay quiet. He's such a good boy!!
Kevin and Michael on Easter with their matching ties. How I love these boys!
Michael loves to do whatever we are doing. So when he asks to help clean, who am I to stop him!!
Mommy got to ride the train at the mall too. Whatever it takes to make him smile...it's what we love to do.
Snapchat is a fun was to send silly pics. We love it!!
So now you know what we do all day. I love this life and I wouldn't change a thing!!
We've Moved!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment