The third day started with a sunrise again.
It just couldn't have been more perfect.
More pink clouds!! My favorite!!
And then it was day time. What a perfect way to start another day in paradise. Ilise and I left the boys at the house (snorkeling again) and we hiked up the road a mile to get pedicures. It was a fun start to a fun day!!
In case you were wondering what the Walker's look like....here they are. We went to the Polynesian Cultural Center our third day here.
The PCC is owned by the LDS church and is primarily responsible for employing the students from BYU-Hawaii. We learned all about the different Polynesian cultures and got to see some of their traditions and dances. I think we could have spent a ton more time here.
This fire dancer was 13 years old!! Yeah...I wonder if his mom was as nervous for him as I was.
I'm pretty sure I'd have the most fabulous time being a dancer here. We went to this luau and ate Hawaiian (roasted pork, mushy poi, purple rolls, more bland stuff...) food and were entertained with songs and dances.
A pina-colada IN a pineapple....yes please!!
More of our young friend the fire dancer just because he was that good.
We wandered around here for almost 6 hours. There was still so much more to do and see. It was so much fun!!
After a full day of wandering and seeing and watching we went to their night show. "Ha:Breath of Life" did not disappoint. There were no photos allowed and I'm sort of glad. It allowed me to sit back and just take it in. It was spectacular. I loved it and would definitely recommend it. We wandered back across the road to our house (because that's how close we were) and sat on the couches overlooking the ocean and visited until we couldn't keep our eyes open any more.
We've Moved!
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment