Of course we were up the first few mornings before the sunrise. It took a minute to acclimate to the new time zone. I'm not sorry about that at all. We were well rewarded for it!
It was so calming and peaceful. I could have sat there all day long.
All the skies were awash with color. It was an amazing morning for sure.
It didn't matter which way we looked, the view was breathtaking.
Too beautiful for words.
Our deck faced east so we had the best light shows in the morning.
You know I am a sucker for pink clouds!!
Soon after the sun was up we decided to take a walk on the beach. The water was a little colder than I expected...but definitely not cold. It was a beautiful morning.
Such an explorer. He loves to look around and find creepy crawlies and such.
Following his tracks.
My jammies!! Of course it was in the 70's in the morning but with the humidity it was a tad chilly.
All these sand hills are next to crab holes. There were hundreds of them.
There was a crab in this hole one second before I took this pic. They can sure move fast!
And what would the morning be without a selfie!
Then we went to the grocery store and came back and played in the water. But that is a story for another day.
We've Moved!
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment