In Cooper's class they read the book "Flat Stanley". It's about a kid that draws a picture of himself and then it goes on adventures and learns about different places (or something like that). So Cooper drew a pic of himself and sent it to me so he could learn a little about the Salt Lake Area. I took a pic of the snow covered mountains.
And then I took Flat Cooper to the gym with me.
Because that is a big part of my life!!
And we had a great work out!!
Then we played at the park. We had a lot of fun there!!
Michael did too!!
And we went to the new grocery store. We seem to be there a lot.
Sometimes we even bring a snack. (Our Smith's does offer a piece of fruit ((from the designated bin)) to little kids needing a snack.)
I hope Flat Cooper enjoyed seeing what I do all day.
It was very entertaining for me as well..... ;)
We've Moved!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment