Thursday, July 2, 2009

Flowers


I am sending some flowers to my sisters. Why? Is there any special reason? No. I just felt like they might need a reminder of how fabulous they are. They are each facing personal struggles this week. Michelle is back at work....and her new baby is at Miss Connie's. As far as daycare/pre-school providers go Miss Connie is the bomb.com. But I have a feeling Michelle would rather be home with her precious kidletts than any place on earth.Kim is dealing with another lifestyle change. One that is giving her much grief. I just want her to know that I love her and I pray for her every day.
Both of my sisters are very special women. They are strong and independent. They are as unique as these flowers and just as beautiful. I am lucky to have sisters for my best friends. I thought that every set of sisters shared the same intense bond that we have. Unfortunately that isn't the case. I now know that our friendship is as unique as each one of us.

Our Mom did something right. Somehow she gave us the glue that has cemented us together for eternity. I am truly blessed.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Yah for you and your sisters! You are so lucky to have sisters....I hope my girls are like you three!

Kim said...

Thanks for making me cry...again! HAHAHA not that it has taken much today! I love you and am so thankful each day for you!

christy m said...

those flower pictures are awesome!

I love your sista's too!! it is great to have that amazing bond...how in the world would we make it thru without them??

msorensen said...

AHHHH!!! that was soooo Sweet!! Thanks for the flowers!! You are the bomb.com!! hahhahaha! I love yoU!!!!