Here is one of the Pay It Forward projects I delivered to it's new owner. It is now safely at Heather's house. I am pretty sure she likes it. I used Halloween colors for Halloween Heather. But not so much that she can't display it whenever the mood strikes. And if she wants to make it a bit more Halloweeny ((hehehe...weeny...tehehehe)) she can change the paper to Halloween paper. So, I have one project finished and delivered and 2 others finished but not delivered and one more started. But...my house is a mess and my dogs need bathed and the child needs picked up and a letter to write and nothing is getting done.....except spray painting....
We've Moved!
1 year ago

3 comments:
And oh how I love my new H. It is just fabulous...thank you so much.
I think it is just the right mix of Halloweeny and every day. :)
WOOHOO, can't wait for mine!
Super cute, Lori!
Post a Comment