One of my favorite lines from the movie Miss Congeniality is "Wear the crown, Be the crown". Too funny...I love that movie. I love William Shattner too...but not as Captain Kirk...another blog for another day. The crown I ordered off of e-bay for the Murder Mystery Party I went to finally came today. At bit late (almost 2 weeks)...moral of the story...always read the fine print. It shipped from the Czech Republic...but it is FABULOUS!!! (And, yes...that is an ornament I'm constructing.)
We've Moved!
1 year ago

5 comments:
Wear it with pride! Oh yes and never forget park city BE THE CROWN! Love ya! Is it 8 days??????
You go girl!! Be the queen you know you are and have fun making everyone bow at your feet!
I love it, it IS fabulous! And I'm so buying my ornaments!!!
I cannot wait to run into you at the grocery store with your tiara on! You look fabulous!
Well,Salena...if I had known that was an option...
Post a Comment