At my wedding. Aren't we glamorous??
Camping in Colorado. Grandma is fortunate that we bring the party where ever we go...or we never would have come to see her.Keep the Faith, Hold on to Hope, Find the Joy
At my wedding. Aren't we glamorous??
Camping in Colorado. Grandma is fortunate that we bring the party where ever we go...or we never would have come to see her.
4 comments:
WOW - can I say WoW!! Those are guaranteed to cheer up ANYONE :)
Did we really look like that once? Our moms were so mean! ha ha!! I loved all the photos!! Especially the precious one of you guys and your mom...what a blessing!!
Is this suppose to make her feel better because she got rid of those bangs!?! Hey, I am not knocking it, I am pretty sure that I have a picture of me and Kim with matching bangs from your wedding! I am going to be singing "Cheer up Charlie" all day...geesh.
Ok well now I am crying agian! Just like when the cop came to my window this morining! WOW those are some scary pictures! Good times tho good times! I can't wait to have more when you get here! What a day! I tell ya I am not going to say can it get any worse cause we all know with my luck YES it can! Love ya thanks for the laugh!
Wow! Is that Heather!? What a blast from the past.
You are a sweet sister!
Post a Comment