Last night my friend Heather hosted a Murder Mystery party. Jim and I had been invited to one in Idaho, but we declined the invite because that really wasn't our thing. We were so wrong. It is our thing...it just has to be with the right people. We had so much fun. We got to dress up in costumes and be guests at a wedding reception in the Cayman Islands. The bride was murdered after the wedding...who did it?? We had all the usual suspects. (I'll try not to give too much away in case you find yourself at this party) There was the groom...did he love the bride? The nosy reporter with the razor sharp wit and pencil to match had a million questions for us all.

The sister of the bride, fresh from her hippie commune and Wicket, the granny grabber, came to support the bride, and maybe forward their own agendas.

Buffy, the socialite, and long time friend of the groom and the wedding singer (with an unusual connection to the wedding planner) came to see and be seen.

The beautiful wedding planner and the snorkel instructor (and one time flame of the bride) were there to add flair to the mix.

The father of the groom did not approve of his sons choice in a bride and was there to convince his son to sign a pre-nup. And last, but certainly not least, there was the gorgeous pageant winner that still carried a flame (among other things) for the groom. She was still in love with him and hoped to convince him to claim what was his.

Who did it??

I'll never tell!
Thanks for the fabulous time, Heather. The food and friends were amazing. I feel so blessed to have found such wonderful people to hang out with.
8 comments:
what a great blog! who would have thunk!! it was a great party! we had a lot of fun!
Look how cute you are! You guys look great. What a fun night. We did one of these years ago and had a blast. What a great Halloween activity.
We did have so much fun...thank you for being such a fabulous friend and coming to my party!!! This was a great blog, I know I can't write it any better! I'll just post a link to over here and send all my readers (HA!) your way;) Have a great Sunday.
Great write up! I think you could give "Chatty" a run for her money in the reporting department. I loved everyone's contribution - nothing better than an evening of laughter and fun with FABULOUS people!
Awesome job Lori! Yah and I wasn't all that chatty, too focused on the MURDERED!!! Thanks for being friends with our group, how fun we all are!!! :)
That sound like a lot of fun! You look darling in your prom dress, BTW!!
Thanks for finally letting me put in my two cents! HAHAHAHA! I wish I could have been there to see it all! It looks like great fun! I am glad you got to see the crown be the crown! LOL!
That looks like so much fun. What a cute couple! I think I am going to try and pull one of those off soon.
Post a Comment