Friday, October 31, 2008

No Treats For Jo


Poor Jo. She just had to go and fall on the wrong side of the law (just me...not the "real" law) just before Halloween. All of the plans she and Sarah had so carefully laid are now but a memory. Poor Jo. Let us heave a mighty sigh for our fallen angel. Whatever...she deserves it...rotten kid. But I did happen to get some choice pics of Jo and Sarah in their Halloween garb before they went and....well...did what they did. They were going for 80's prom queens but the thrift store only had precious gems like these. I think they are "vintagetacular" and perhaps a bit more 70's homecoming court instead. Happy Halloween Jail Bird!

6 comments:

Christy said...

love - love the outfits!! and what a sad - sad day for Jo to not be able to share the laughs :)

Lori said...

Well, when you mess with the Long Arm of the Law, sometimes you gotta sit in the pokey. (and what a posh pokey it is)

Nae said...

When Jo's older, this will probably be the Halloween that is most remembered and talked about! It's tough being the "No" momma tho'. I'll try to send my kids over to terrorize you all tonight!

Rochelleht said...

Ouch. That's rough. Talk about a scary Halloween!

Teresa said...

Those dresses remind me of the prom dresses Grandma bought when she was living in Blackfoot. Do you remember them? I though they were so beautiful and I hoped so much that they would last so that I could wear one of them when I got to be prom age. Thank heavens they didn't!:c) I don't have a clear memory of them now, but I am sure that they screamed THE 80's! Sorry you had to by a tough Mom. I am not looking forward to those days. I can barley follow through when I take away a book at night!

the mom~ said...

Awwww....now I know WHY there was no treats for Jo...thanks for the story!