I was very over-due for a haircut last month. Not just the inch trim that I get every time I color, but a real haircut. So I called Carla (because it'll be another 5 weeks before I get to see Amanda) and got on the schedule. I wish I had a "before" picture...but I don't. I can tell you that my hair is now 5 inches shorter and a teensy bit lighter. I love it and I know it will take about half the time to dry. BTW Don't let the make-upless face scare you. It was early in the day. ((sigh))

6 comments:
You look darling girl, and you don't need makeup!
I love it!!! :)
You look fabulous!
I think that you ALWAYS look fabulous, but I really do like your new 'do! See you tommorow. 12:10.
I love your new haircut. Very chic!!!
Nice hair. Looks wonderful.
Post a Comment