So I am the last to get my happy wishes in for the day. I sleep in on Saturday...what can I say. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER. You have filled the hole in my life that I didn't even know was there. When I moved to this town...so far from home...all I could pray for was a friend. Who would have known that Heavenly Father would answer that prayer with an angel. It feels like I have known you my entire life. You are what I aspire to become in so many areas of my life. You are wild and crazy and sweet and sensitive and always there when I need a soft shoulder to cry on. I know it is selfish but I pray daily that we are in the same Branch until it is time for BOTH of us to move on. I love you and couldn't ask for a better (or prettier) friend.


4 comments:
AWWWWW!!!! So very sweet. I love ya! See you tonight!
Happy birthday Heather...again!
Happy Birthday Heather!
hope you have a great time on your birthday!
Rock on, Heather!
Post a Comment