Just so you know...Jim is home and resting comfortably. The injection went well and he is playing couch commando for the rest of the day. They injected S1/L5 with Cortisone this morning at 7:15 and we were home by 8:20. He is feeling it a bit more that the last few shots... but that could be his age ((wink)). No problems so far and we are expecting full relief by Friday. YAY! Wish us (me) luck.
5 comments:
I hope he recovers well and soon. The thought of needles and back, ugh!!-still too fresh in my mind!!
I'm sorry to hear that Jim's back is still giving him fits. We hope this shot calms things down and helps ease the pain. We'll pray for you--love it when the hubby's home sick!
We are sending our prayers for a speedy recovery and that the shots do their job! Good luck playing nursemaid!
You were both in my thoughts all day today. I'll keep you in my prayers as well. Will he have the rest of the week off?
Did you feel good about tonights practice? I hope it went well. See you Sunday if not before then. Have fun on Saturday.
I hope Jim feels better soon!
Post a Comment