OK, so maybe it's not THE Great Pumpkin...but it's pretty darn good. Jo and I carved pumpkins tonight. Kev was at work and Jim is in Chicago so it was just us girls. I was a little concerned, Jo and I with knives and no one to drive to the emergency room...always a risk.
Jo has had some issues lately so her pumpkin bears a political statement instead of a face. Silly girl. The Great Pumpkin doesn't grant wishes like that. All's well that ends well. We ended the night with no new gashes in our skin and Cloris got voted off Dancing With the Stars. YAY! Happy Halloween!!

7 comments:
okay, who's is who's? Those are very cute, I don't do the carving thing, just not very fun for mom to have to clean it all up when said and done!
Good Gravy Charlie Brown... ha ha... so it's 2 am (almost) and I'm gonna be working on my blog!
P.S. I heart Chicago!
PPS- in your disney pic there is a girl that looks like lesley.
So glad to hear there was no blood loss! Great job!
Haven't done it yet. No one's asked, so I'm hoping to get away with it...
You two girls are awesome, glad there were no ER trips!!!
Jo's pumpkin cracks me up!!!
Glad you two had fun.
Yes...she was going to carve "Get Jo Ungrounded". But by the time she got done with Jo she was looking for a shorter phrase. "Get Jo Free" was an acceptable solution to her sore (and orange) fingers. hehehehehe
Post a Comment