I was also tagged by my cousin to tell you 7 random things about me. What more do you all need to know. Sheesh. You're all like info sponges...sucking the information out of me. Here goes...
1- I get up at the horrible hour of 4:30 a.m. The Y opens at 5:00 a.m. and Jim and I go there that early so we can get home to get Jim to work at 6:30 and I teach seminary at 7:00. It's a pain. I don't stay up very late at night and I live for the weekend so I can catch up on my sleep.
2- I bought the series of Gilmore Girls on dvd for Jo and I to watch over and over. We love it. I also watch Charmed. I'm all about strong female rolls.
3- My first instinct is to say NO when my kids ask to do something. I blame that on my Dad. I am trying to constantly remind myself to get all the info...before I say NO.
4- I actually have 2 daughters. One is Jo the other is Sarah. If I didn't know better I'd swear they were separated at birth. I love her.
5- I have 4 colors in my hair. Brown, darker brown, blond and gray. Thanks girls.
6- I hate to clean the bathrooms. My kids are responsible to clean their own. That leaves 1 1/2 for me. I don't love it and short cut it every chance I can.
7- I am trying to decide how short to cut my hair. I don't love it really short, but I definitely need a change.
Just so you all know...all of these are things that my girls thought you all should know. Now I will tag...whom ever has the time and inclination to do it. I hate putting pressure on anyone.

3 comments:
Oh, I love the Gilmore Girls too! I missed the last season and was so excited when it started reruns here at 3:00. I watched with anticipation to see what would happen in the last season (would Luke and Laurali end up together?)...and for some freakish reason they never finished, they just randomly started at the beggining again! I was so miffed. The eps are about to where they were last time, so we will see if they let me find out or not!
Looks like JJ had a fun birthday!
And can I tell you I have never seen one episode of GG or Charmed...shhhh!
Good job at tag. Like to hear about you and all your secrets.
Post a Comment