Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Love



I have GOT to get my hands on this baby. She is growing up without me and it is killing me. When her big sister was this age we spent every day together. I couldn't even tell you how Cylie likes to be held. It really does break my heart. She is adorable...if I do say so....

9 comments:

Nae said...

Oh Lori - that baby is so adorable... I could just eat her up!!! Hurry up May, so Lori can get her baby time in!

Charlene said...

yes she is!! what a gorgeous smile too!! When do you get to see her again??

Kim said...

I wish you were here too! We miss you soooooo much! We are excited to see you soon though! Loves~

Unknown said...

If you don't get your hands on her...I will! She just looks so squeazable and fun! What a darling headband! I love it!

Kim said...

Oh!!!! What a doll! They grow up way to fast.

Heather said...

My first thought? I want to take pictures of that baby!!! Oh what a cutie! I'm sure May can't come quick enough for you!

Jeri said...

Lor, I think there is an unwritten rule somewhere that goes like this... if you are going to be related to royalty, a.k.a. Princess Lori, you have to be adorable! She is the sweetest little babe. Hey, I have two job openings available right this minute. Are you interested in coming back to Idaho. Its just a hop, skip and a jump away from that sweet little baby.

the mom~ said...

Oh baby love is right! She is a honey!!!

Rochelleht said...

Gotta give it too you. She's adorable. Loving the headband. Just blogged about that very thing. A baby in a cute headband is a baby loved.