
So the good news is the yucky black and gray snow of the last couple of weeks is being covered. The bad news is it's being covered by 6 to 10 inches of NEW SNOW. Sheesh. Not at all what I asked for.

More shoveling, more to add to the piles beside my driveway...you can barely see Kev's car...more cold.

I think the wind that is here with this storm is almost worse than the snow. More good news...I will still be using the yummy cherry lifesaver scented car wash. Yes way...it
is cherry lifesaver scented...and it
is yummy. I usually don't use the car wash in the warm months so in the winter I do enjoy going to the car wash. Bad news is ...more winter weather and less beautiful sunshine. Bummer. Good news...Kevin is leaving on a jet plane (did you sing it too?) on Saturday to go to Idaho...my favorite vacation destination. He gets to love on Lacey and Brook and Bridger and especially Cylie. Bad news...it's not me. Oh well...I'll wait my turn. In the mean time, I'll just kick back in the snow and try to be patient. Spring...oh where for art thou, spring?
7 comments:
Sounds like fun for Kevin..it's probably even warmer there and less snow!
Do you have hot cocoa? I think that you need hot cocoa. Candy Cane hot cocoa would be the best, but any hot cocoa would do. If you don't have hot cocoa, let me know, we have a surplus, and I would love to share because anyone who is still buried in snow in March deserves a nice big hot cup of hot cocoa!
It's just fricken lovely, eh?
Ouch. Seriously, girl. I don't know how you do it. It's in the 80's here. This is the wackiest spring. Our trees are already blossomed. So, we sort of have snow. It's just the white flowers falling from the trees.
I know, you can hit me now.
Just think of this as God's way of making sure we REALLY, REALLY appreciate Spring and Summer!
I'm craving snow--seriously, I want a big bite of fluffy white snow. I hope we get a couple more "good" snowfalls before spring.
Saying I'm jealous probably doesn't make it any better for you, huh?
I'm not jealous...not one bit! We are finally getting rid of our snow and it can stay away for all I care! Why does Kevin get to come and not you? UNFAIR...
Post a Comment