
I think I have mentioned the cherry scented car wash to you before. Well, I was thinking we were almost done with that luxury for the season when the weather changed back to winter. See...I only use the car wash in the winter. Usually in the spring and summer months my darling hubby washes my car for me. I never really have to wait long before it is driving him nuts either. It's just one more of the MANY things my honey does for me that makes my life easier. I like him..I hope he sticks around for a while. Back to the car wash, though. I went through the yummy car wash on Saturday. I thought that for this yucky blizzardy Monday...you could use a cherry scented - rainbow colored - pick - me - up. Here you go.....


6 comments:
You are too cute!
Ok so where is this car wash, I need to just go there myself and SNIFF!
When I first saw the top photo, I thought it was clouds in an amazing and unique sunset...funny how something as simple as a carwash can be so beautiful!
I have got to try that out!
The best car wash in town is Stop and Go on Union. Leave your defroster on so you can smell the yummy cherry scented foam...
TOO FUNNY! My kids adore the one like that here in Blackfoot! I must say the first time I went through it I was a happy camper! Love ya!
Post a Comment