Barbra and Stan are a fighting married couple. Stan wakes up in the bottom of a hole in there back yard. He says to his wife, "What are you doing?" an annoyed Barbra answers, "I'm burying you." A bewildered Stan stammers,"But...I'm still alive..." Barbra whispers,"Shhhh, you'll wake the neighbors."
I do hope you're laughing as hard as Jo and I were when she told me this. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. I hope this doesn't say too much about the state of my mind right now....
We've Moved!
1 year ago

3 comments:
OK So tell me how many hours of sleep have you and Jo had lately??? I must say I wish I was there to have a good laugh with you!
Slap happy? Must be all that snow and wind and winter:) A good belly laugh always gives me a good pick me up.
Thanks for the smile today!
Post a Comment