This has just been the BEST day. First, I didn't die during exercise class. Then, my brother got his test results back and he will be fine. And then, the rain watered my flowers and lawn. AND THEN I GOT AN E-MAIL FROM KEVIN!!! WOOHOO!! Mondays rock!! tehehehe Just kidding, I stick with my original assessment from this morning...Mondays stink....but today was fabulous. He is doing well and loves it there. ((big sigh of relief)) I have copied (most of) the letter for you all to see.
HELLO from the MTC things are amazing here!!! i really love serving the Lord. even though i haven't gotten out in the field yet. Getting up at 6:30 has been hard but i am getting used to it. My companions name is Elder Barthel. and also there are 2 others in my room, Elder McRay and Elder Cooper they are both way cool!!!! i am amazed at how many tattoos i have seen here though... Don't believe all the things about the food here, it really isn't that good. Oh and also there are 8 people in my district which is about average. I was asked to be the Senior Companion which is kinda weird for me but i don't really have to do much just kinda keep the code haha... but i have missed getting on the computer everyday... Other than that the MTC is great! I miss all of you at home though!!! I can't wait to get out in the field :)
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU SO MUCH I AM HAVING FUN
ELDER READER
So cool!! I miss that kid like crazy. I am so happy to hear that he is doing well. My heart is bursting tonight. I feel so blessed with everything that has happened today. Thanks for all the prayers on Travis' behalf. And all the prayers that have been sent up for me...I am feeling the love. Thanks guys.
We've Moved!
1 year ago

7 comments:
Yay for fabulous Mondays! So happy to hear your day went well. :)
Awesome! I am feeling your excitement through your blog! :)
This is awesome Lori! Kevin will be a great missionary! Take care!
Yay! Letters from missionaries is fun!
I am just bursting with happiness for you too, Lori! You didn't just survive Monday - you knocked it outta the park! So, when you e-mail Kevin back, he will get to read e-mails once a week, but can only respond once? Just trying to understand the rules. Ya gotta help your uneducated friend out. :-)
Had you any doubt? Kevin's going to be the best missionary TX ever saw. Cause he's got such great parents and he's a good kid (oops--I mean man).
Yah!!! Very excited for you!!!
Post a Comment