Have I mentioned that I have the most fabulous peeps? I do....they inspire me every day. They are smart and witty and so darn good lookin'. We are unstoppable when we get together. We went to Fargo last week. Oh....so fun....the 4 of us in Fargo for twelve and a half hours....man!! It was awesome!! Ever since I have been here (third Christmas now) they have included me in their cookie exchange. Last year we even added ornaments to the exchange. I am constantly amazed at their creativity. This year was no different. This is the ornament that I made. I used some of my old buttons and some new buttons some wire and a little ribbon. Easy peasy.

These are the ornaments from my friends. Clock-wise from the top....we have a snowflake from Heather, a wooden heart form Renae, and a hand-made drawing from Salena. I love her creativity and in-a-pinch thinking. She had a photo of us all that she thought might work.....but our heads were too far apart. So she improvised and we took one today that will work. Oh, BTW....she is the tall one in the pic.....and yes, she is really that tall!!

These are the yummy cookies that they made. Mine are not in the photo. I made Ginger Snaps and they are yummy. Again, from the top, moving in a clock-wise manner....Renae made the Kiss Cookies, Sandies from Heather and my all-time favorite...Pumpkin Chocolate Chip from Salena. So tasty.

This is the four of us at a local eatery celebrating Renae's birthday. We always have such a great time. I love these women. They make Minnesota a place worth being.
4 comments:
Oh, what to do with all those buttons I have been saving. Definetly something the kiddos can do !
Tootles
(lori from the dds...:)
LOL...yah I am really THAT tall too :) What a great post Lori, thanks for posting this!!!
Awwww.... Lori, you are amazing and I am so blessed that you allow this crazy, midget girl to be your friend!
Thanks for recording this for us...you are so awesome! I'm linking this to my 12/23 post as well. A little late, but that is ok...right?
Post a Comment