Saturday, December 26, 2009

Some Kevin Photos

For Christmas, Kevin sent me a photo camera card. I stuck it in my computer and here are a few of the images I found. Here he is at the MTC. He is always having so much fun.
I don't have names or places......I just know my first born. Man, I miss that kid!!
Goofy, of course!!
Look how good he looks!! Be still my heart!!
And happy.....always happy. This is truly one choice spirit. I am so blessed to be his Mama.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Lori, he really does look like he is having the time of his life. So fun to look at the pictures with you tonight. :)

Grandma Rozla said...

he looks good Lori! I'm so glad you got pictures for Christmas. Hope your phone call was wonderful as well.

Charlene said...

He looks like where he belongs....I hope your phone call went well!!

the mom~ said...

Holy Smokes! HANDSOME first born you have!!! I am so happy for you, what an amazing gift he sent you!!! He looks happy, healthy and handsome indeed!

Nae said...

Could Kevin have sent any better gift??? {other than himself, of course} He looks amazing and his spirit shines through in these pictures. Yup, you are one lucky mamma!

Rochelleht said...

The elder next to him was transferred out of our ward this last month. But of course, I totally can't remember his name...

Kim said...

It looks like he is having a great time! You so do not have to worry about him :)

Kim said...

Be still my heart! What a great kid! The one of him as an "old man" for some reason it reminds me of a picture of when he was a little boy! AWE! I am so jealous you got to talk to him! YAY go Kevin!