I love Disney movies. The old school gems are full of little nuggets of wisdom. "A dream is a wish your heart makes..." and "whistle while you work" have been comforting to me for many years. I can hear the Wise Old Owl in my head telling me, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." So in that grand tradition I will just say that the student teacher in Jo's gym class better hope my resolve holds. One more crack about his "respect" for her falling "10 points" (whatever the crap that means...) because he found out what religion she practices....well, let's just say....he'd better hope Jim gets to the principal before me. So since I'm not going to say anything not nice.....
Me, "Knock, knock..."
You, "Who's there?"
Me, "Pile up..."
You, "Pile......
And now I am rolling on the floor laughing...so hard.....you said poo........aaaahahahahahaha
We've Moved!
1 year ago

6 comments:
BIG SMILE from me :)
I love your knock, knock joke....the gym teacher not so much. He should join a club...one that has matching t-shirts...he,he.
Are you kidding me??? That is so absolutely ridiculous. I am going to send Steve with Jo so he can throat punch the guy. Seriously! Now I know why you were talking about narrow-minded on FB. Perhaps it is more mind-over-matter; he has no mind and he doesn't matter. Bahahahaha... I crack my own self up!
Well let me know if you need some out of town support! I am always happy to clean up "a pile of poo"! Since that is what your dealing with let me know! HOW RUDE!
If I were you I would complain to the district of something. Don't deal with the bean brain, deal with the guy who is his boss. We are currently working with the BBB on our old rental house. It has become more of a matter of getting justice rather than getting our money! I will share my favorite joke with you:
(me)knock knock
(you) knock knock who?
(me) interrupting cow
(you) interrupting c(me)MOOOOOO!
I still laugh every time I tell it!
Talk to the top...What's wrong with people? No respect.
What a loser! And LOVE to knock knocker and yes I said POO!
Post a Comment