At first, when I started snapping pics this morning, I was just going to do simple before and after shots.....except that I didn't know that they were coming so I didn't get any before shots. So I got some during and after shots. It's not like I wasn't up early. I was wide awake at 3. I had been to the Y and was contemplating pulling out some paint for the hallway when I heard them outside.
We have been dealing with mud puddles since we moved in here and I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. There I'm glad to get that off my chest. I got Jim to back off the "what would you rather have than money" crap and fork out the dough for this little project. I do love the way it turned out.
Just for my friends in Rigby....look....NO ROCKS!!!! WOOHOO!!! Heaven on earth, I tell ya. Check back tomorrow...I am almost finished with the back deck. It's going to be so much fun to use when the girls get here.

7 comments:
Yeah how fun! Oh yes I bought us a yummy smelling citronella candle for us to keep the bugs away! YIPPEE! I am almost on my way, pray for well behaved children so we all make it there ALIVE! hehehe!
I can't tell if you are excited or not that your sisters are coming!;)
Home improvements are GREAT when they are completed, aren't they! Enjoy your driveway and deck!
Kim is funny.....she bought A candle to keep the bugs away....teehee. Really though, Kim I will pray for well behaved kids for you, cuz Lori really wants to see them! Lori, what was there before the cement? Grass? Dirt? I can't remember. I'm happy you are getting projects done. I have a ton on my to do list this summer....I need to get my rear in gear and get some of them done!
It's tough forking out money for projects..but it has to be done..sometimes after some thought.
So is that just a bigger driveway to shovel now? You're crazy! LOL
I'm a little late--been offline for a bit--but I soooo understand your decision and the JOY in no rocks. Love, love, LOVE IT!
Post a Comment