
Our guests this week are the Palmer Family from Idaho Falls, ID. We met them while we both lived in the same hood in Rigby. Our boys found instant friendship...as did Jackie and I. We have endured many things together over the years. I am so thankful for their friendship. While they have been here the boys have done a lot of fishing and horsing around while Jackie and I have enjoyed just hanging out.

We took the boys to one of the lakes here in town to cool off a bit. They loved it and ended up throwing the lake weeds at each other. In typical boy fashion....it didn't end until someone got a mouth full.....ick.

They also played Rock Band. The little trash talkers....such big talk about wiping the floor with me....until it came time for me to stomp them. Then they just wanted to be a "boy band"....weinees!! Anyhoo....it has been a really fun week. I will get a pic of their whole fam some time today. We are going to brave one of the bigger lakes in the area for some boating. Should be a good time.
2 comments:
FUN times, I love company!!!
Whether old friends or new friends, they all lift our spirits and lighten the load of every day life. Hope your lake day was fabulous today!
Post a Comment