Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Lot To Blog About

Yesterday was a big day. We went to the Mall of America in Minneapolis. We and a rousing game of football and it was my bloggaversary. So exciting. The Mall was HUGE!! I was in retail heaven. We spent 5 hours walking and browsing and watching and spending. It was great. We shopped 'til we dropped and the car ride home was very quiet. Kim has some great pics of Lace and Jo crashed in the backseat. Michelle has pics of the girls at the mall.....I have pics of football. I guess it all works out.
The football game was great.
Grandpa, Aunt Michelle, Kevin, Tyler, Jo, her friend Stephanie, Lacey, Bridger, Brook and a random neighbor girl all walked across the street to the vacant lot.
They played for about an hour in the tick infested grass. ick Then they did a communal pat down and came back to sit on the porch in the fading sunlight.
This was supposed to post yesterday on my bloggaversary...but I was too tired. Go figure. I am really having the best time. I wish this week could last forever.....oh wait....it can. Lucky me.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you are having a blast with the family! :)

Nae said...

Looks like you have found a slice of Heaven on earth! So happy for you all!!

the mom~ said...

Yah!!! :)