Monday, June 8, 2009

Miss Cylie

I just wanted you all to meet Miss Cylie. She is almost 10 months old and she is fabulous. She hasn't hit that stranger danger phase so we all get to enjoy her. She is simlie Cylie for sure.
When her older sister Lacey was this age I got to be her babysitter. I loved all the time I got to spend with her. Lacey and Jo loved to eat pickles. Cy hadn't had the experience yet so we gave it a try. She was very enthusiastic. She didn't pull any sour pickle faces like we thought she would.
She chewed on it until she got bored with it and then she just played in the highchair for a while longer. She is so good natured and fun to hang out with. Nothing phases this girl. So there is a quick glimpse at one of my loves. I will show you some cute pics of Cooper next time.

But be prepared. You will want to sniff his head.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

She is such a doll! It sounds like you guys are having WAY too much fun!!

Charlene said...

she is a cutie!! I bet she is a lot of fun to be with!!

Rochelleht said...

She is seriously SO pretty. My kids won't eat pickles. Maybe I should have introduced them at an earlier age!?

Kim said...

What a doll! I bet you are having so much fun with your family.

Heather said...

We had so much fun with Miss Cylie today....thanks so much for sharing her with us. She is a doll for sure. I forgot to tell you that Madi made her laugh....real belly laughs. It was great. Got lots of fun smiles from her too. Can't wait to hear about your MOA adventure. See ya Thursday.

the mom~ said...

She is as cute as you have told us!

Nae said...

The world needs more pickle lovers! Miss Cylie is a girl after my own heart. So completely sweet!!