Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Super Cooper

Our little Super Baby. He is such a sweet boy. He is 6 weeks old today. He has reflux so his tummy hurts a lot. It is hard to watch him hurt so bad. He has his medicine that helps but it doesn't take it all the way away.
He is pretty good natured. And oh so cute.
His eyebrows are so light that the only thing you actually see are the muscles on his forehead.
He talks and smiles and coos so sweetly. He is an angel sent straight from heaven.
We just love this little man. I am addicted.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Can you squeeze his cute cheeks for me? What a doll.

Nae said...

Reading heading made Abba's song Super Trouper start playing in my head. I think I may be a little sleep deprived yet.

Cooper is so adorable I could just eat him up! I can almost smell the adorable baby smell emanating from his little Charlie Brown head!

Amber said...

I am so glad you and your family are having an awesome time! Enjoy, you deserve it!

Unknown said...

That is so great that you get to have your family visit! Looks like a lot of fun and bonus with those adorable babies to love on! Have fun!

Charlene said...

He is such a cutie!!!! I know you are having such a great time with all those cuties around!!! Who wouldn't??

Rochelleht said...

Looks like you're having a WONDERFUL time!! SO glad!!

the mom~ said...

Is Super Cooper a pooper???