
First on the list...I am SO excited!!! I had my blog printed into a book. I LOVE it. I have really enjoyed sitting down and reading it. It made me laugh, it made me cry. It made me blush. Some of the entries are pretty much just raw emotion....laid out there for ALL to see. (There are some people who read my blog and then spread it like gossip around their work place...Not sure how to end that) Anyhoo...so much fun to have a tangible copy.

Sorry, Kim. I have to print these. I LOVE them. I was (am) in kind of a funk today and these made me smile. I'm not sure what is going on...but it looks like you're about to start a synchronized swimming routine....all by yourself. tehehe Thanks for that.

Then there are these. You are such a sweet Mom. Bridger was hunting for the perfect feather and you helped him out. You didn't even try to keep it for yourself. What a good example you are. Mom would be (is) proud.

So sweet. I'm kinda missing my family today. ugh.
5 comments:
Such special times. I say hop on that plane every other week! Love the blog book..how did you do that?
We should start a club: "I miss my family" club. Would you like to be president? I nominate you!! I can honestly say that I know how you are feeling. Sorry! You should come visit me, then you will feel better!
HAHAHAHA Thanks for exposing my "vaulting" skills! HAHAHAHA! I miss you too sister.....when does your flight leave?
At least your blog background is all sparked up, so hope that will lift your spirits as well. Love the book, can't wait to see it!
Love the book idea! I'm looking forward to getting one myself!! We are heading to Idaho in July....need a ride??
Post a Comment