Happy birthday mom. Your not only my mom but my best friend. I'm so happy that we have a relationship that we have. I can go to you for everything and you give me the best advice. I feel bad for those who do not have an awesome mom like you. Thank you for everything, without you i would be a very sad girl. We have the best of times and i hope when i have a little girl she will want to be my best friend. Happy birthday to the most fabulous mother ever :D
We've Moved!
1 year ago

8 comments:
Awww...Jo, so sweet! You do have a fabulous mom and she has a terrific daughter! Basically you both are just awesome! Hope you're having a great day.
Isn't it great when mothers and teenage daughters can talk about anything? I like it when they confide in me and hope it continues:)
How sweet. I hope you both realize how great you are.
Have a great day now that you both are back together again.
Love it!!! I couldn't agree more with Jimijo!! Happy Birthday Lori!!! You have an awesome daughter!!
Love your tribute to your mom, Jo! The apple didn't fall far from the tree. You are both amazing!
Wow, Jo! You are so beautiful! And very lucky to have such an amazing mother! Happy Birthday, Lori!
:)
JO your fabulous, Lori your Fabulous! Must be some good genes in your family! LOL! I am so glad you two have each other to weather all the storms and enjoy dancing in the rain together! I love you both so much!
Post a Comment