Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, My White Knight

Jim is my knight in shinning armor. He always has been. So in honor of his birthday, I dedicate this blog to him. Little Jimmy was born early in the day that New Year's Eve so long ago. He has made an impact on a lot of lives along the way. He was the cutest little boy!


His first love was a sweet little black girl named Annie...and her brother Bear.

His favorite memories revolve around his family...especially his grandparents. You never saw such devotion as this little red-headed boy had for his Grandma. If you ask him today who his hero's are...Grandpa is always at the top of the list.
After all our years together, you never fail to surprise and amaze me with your ability to grow and change. You are a wonderful Dad and I am proud to be your wife. I hope your birthday is GREAT!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Jimbo! I love ya! From Kimbo...(I will leave the second half off this is a g rated Blog you know! LOL!)Have a great day!

the mom~ said...

Happy Birthday Jim!!!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Jim--a toast to the next 40!! The Shea's

Nae said...

Happy Birthday, Jim! Hope 40 is fabulous for you too!!

Heather said...

Hope you had a fabulous birthday Jim. You forgot your cookies! Happy New Year Readers!

J.J. said...

So my kids have been tormanting Jimmy! I hope he doesn't get sick of it! I hope he had a fabulous bday! I texted him early in the morning only to realize I don't really know who got my text....hummmm.....anyhow I was glad to reach him later. I tonld him he wasn't old....just wise....like a wiseguy! ;-) So take care of him! Love you guys!