This is one record I can do without breaking. In 1927 the record was set with 29 inches of snow for December. As of this morning we hit a whopping 30 inches and counting. Oh well. I didn't ask for any of this snow. I don't see why I should have to shovel any snow that I didn't specifically order. And even if I did get right out there and shovel...it's still snowing. We have already decided that since we will be down one shoveler next snow season (Kevin...we will miss your strong back and young muscles) that come this spring we ARE buying a snow blower. I just hope there are some left in the stores come spring...or a bit later in the snow season at any rate.



This is a 12 inch ruler stuck in the shallowest part of the snow on my driveway. It measures at 11 inches. In the other parts of my driveway the ruler disappears. If I were to look on the bright side of this...well...I can't find one. Actually a bright spot just appeared...nope not a retinal detachment...one of our neighbors is snow blowing my driveway!!! I am so happy. Well, I have to go now and thank this mystery neighbor.
6 comments:
Ugh I am so sorry! Hey you should make your kids make a snow fort like we did in the old days!
I think a snow blower would be a good investment....since the strongest back will be leaving town and you do live in MN.
We heard about the massive snow storms we were going to get, so we hurried home before we got stranded down there!!!
But you have to admit - it looks picture perfect outside... especially if you are a polar bear!
Oh wow! I say go for it and don't wait for spring to buy the snow-blower.
Yah, it might look pretty but it's A LOT of work and money if you pay someone like we do! On the plus side Steven and the boys built a fort today with all this snow!
Post a Comment