Sunday, December 28, 2008

Time To Kill

So, we were at church for a total of 7 hours today...including drive time. That really isn't unusual. I was so thankful Jo brought her new camera for us to play with. We were able to kill a little time playing around. Here's a bit of what we did....hehehehehehahahahaha....Good times...






9 comments:

Rochelleht said...

I'd say you're just making up for all the days off you've been having lately...

the mom~ said...

LOL...HAhahahaha! How do you get two pictures next to each other like that?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh how fun! I miss that girl of yours! You are really lucky! I know she can be a pain but she really is quite Fabulous!

Kim said...

Now girls..is that any way to act in church?? I think I'll put you on the naughty list for next year.

Lori said...

In our defense...church had been over for at least an hour before we got the camera out...and we holed up in the nursery so we weren't disturbed.

Nae said...

Awesome! Looks like you were in a photo booth clowning around. No one would even suspect that you were at church!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh....these are GREAT!!!! I think you need a piknic collage to hang in your house. Fabulous!

Charlene said...

Hey!!! We missed out on all the fun!!!LOL!!

Chrys said...

Looks like you two have a great time together. I love mother/daughter photos. You are so photogenic too!