

Well, not technically the spa. Technically it's my bedroom. We locked the door and opened the Oreo's and the peanut M&M's and enjoyed a minute away. A couple of times the 5 year olds knocked on the door looking for their Moms.

I just told them their Mom would be back from the spa soon and to go get the help they needed from their Dads. It worked pretty well.....except for Jo. She knows how to unlock my bedroom door so we made her be our photographer.

We used fancy callus remover and Kim's fancy buffing file to do the prep work. Then, since Kim has the best technique we had her do the polishing. Hot pink was the color of choice. We look fabulous and the mini break was nice.

Everyone needs sisters. And if you weren't blessed with sisters...I do hope you are blessed with fabulous girlfriends. And if you are as blessed as I am...you have both.
6 comments:
Fabulous is right! Love those toes! Abby was reading with me and when the first picture popped up she said, "Oh, Lori got a cute hair cut." I said, "Nope, that is her sister." "Oh", said Abby, "they look alike." And she is right. Cheers to fabulous friends, since I don't have any sisters. ;-)
Looks like fun! Next time I hope I am invited!! :P
You gals are so lucky to have each other! What a blast. I don't have sisters..but I do live with two..does that count?
How fun is that? And quite a clever way for a "get away" without spending the money!
Madison thought Michelle lookd a lot like Lori too. I am so happy that you girls are able to make your own kind of wonderful no matter what craziness surrounds you. Your sisters are fabulous just like you! And here, here, Renae.....cheers to fabulous girlfriends and sisters-in-law as well as sisters!
i always wanted sisters to do exactly this kind of thing with. the brothers weren't exactly into it.
Post a Comment