But I can't seem to follow the rules to ANYTHING! And so I am adding just a few words. I really just can't imagine my life any other way. Thanks for listening.
Um us not say SOMETHING...not gonna happen! Hehehe! The picture of Kevin is fabulous! I love it! I miss you and your family so darn much today! I hate doing things of importance with out you and mom! It sucks!
8 comments:
Love the photos. You look so happy.
Kevin looks GREAT!!!!
I LOVE your wordless (or not so much) Wednesday. ;) Happy photos!
LOVE that pic of Kev with President and Sister Thurston!!
Ahhhhh :)
You can break the rules anytime, sista! Love the pics!!
ohhhhh, me neither....
Um us not say SOMETHING...not gonna happen! Hehehe! The picture of Kevin is fabulous! I love it! I miss you and your family so darn much today! I hate doing things of importance with out you and mom! It sucks!
:)photos!!
Post a Comment