Two finished and delivered. Whew!! That makes 3 to go. I am waiting on a letter for one...Susan...yours should be in the mail in a couple of days. Jackie, I am still mulling over just the right colors for yours. Any suggestions??
Remember this little beauty?? All gold and faded birdie fabulousness?? Well...look at it now!!

Magic in a can...that what they should have named spray paint. Truly...that's what it is. Here is the Pay it Forward gift I made for Salena, over at the Ness Nest. She loves it...and so do I.

Have you paid it forward today?
6 comments:
GIRL!! These are great! I am telling you, if not flea markets you need to go to craft fairs!! LOL
WOW!! You are simply amazing.
Well lets see I have a boring Brown palat to work from. Inspire me with a color--then maybe I could turn boring into fabulous.
I think I would like "P" instead of J.
Love ya.
Once again AWESOME! Your friends will so like these.
I do love mine!!! Thanks for apying ti forward to me!
You are getting some crafty ideas there!! Thanks for sharing them!!
Another beauty!
Post a Comment